Ten Things I Would Never Do
1. Vote for any Party which advocates Britain remaining in the EU.
2. Vote for any Party which advocates net Immigration into Britain.
3. Allow anyone I see wearing of those charming Hamas bandanas or a Hezbollah T-Shirt to be able to walk away from the moment with their teeth remaining.
4. Stand for Prime Minister (for my family's sake).
5. Let my daughter's first boyfriend escape our first meeting with his underwear unsoiled.
6. Trust my ex-wife.
7. Not listen to music for 24 hours solid.
8. Allow anyone to seriously use the phrase 'Good Conservative Eurosceptic' in conversation or especially during the Q & A section of a Public Meeting without throwing something at them.
9. Not be there for a mate who really needed me.
10. Stop Fighting Back. And before you ask the obvious, I refer you to James Dean...