Friday, June 23, 2006

Fear My Wrath! Or Something

Amiee has just returned from sunny Christchurch (where I didnt really want to go on account of having a really bad hayfever day after taking the Nursery Kidz to Hengistbury Head) in fiery mood. It seems a bunch of 'Human Rights' activists (and that must be what they are, it says so on their tabards) are infesting the town square trying to persuade people that minimum sentences or the death penalty are really really unfair to murderers and paedophiles like, say, this guy.

Now I personally believe she probably succeeded in holding her own in (ahem) debate with these idiots much better than she thinks she did, but I can't help but strike a heroic pose and share her final parting shot with her antagonists with you all...

"You're lucky my partner isnt here. He'd take about two minutes and leave you feeling about two inches tall."

Fear my wrath and stuff like that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi DSD.

Having read your recent Crime post, I am certain you will be welcoming of this news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=392450&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

The 'chocolate box' moment just warms the cockles of your heart. Who says Blair is out of touch?

If someone wants to (*try and*) rob me at knifepoint, I won't be complaining so long as they promise to buy me (or probably steal from a garage forecourt) a bunch of flowers afterwards. Daffodils, maybe.

TC.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Gang Rape Of Palestinian Women? Of Course, Its the Jews Fault!
  • When The Truth Is A Casualty
  • Snigger Snigger Snigger
  • Kinky Goings On In Blue-Rinse Land
  • Asian Men Predisposed To Rape - BNP. Oops, No It Wasn't, It Was The New Black Party
  • Well Done Everyone. The Paedophiles Can Just Keep On Going
  • I Wish All These People Had Been Aborted
  • The PC PCs Make A Grand Decision
  • Media Invesigation Uncovers Secret Cartoon Conspiracy
  • Have I Got News For You
  • This Could Be Baghdad, Or Anywhere, Hollywood Or Home
  • They Aren't Peace Protesters To Me
  • No Dogs, Cartoonists Or Rightwingers Please
  • Invasion Of The Grey Criminals
  • I Can't Think Of Anything Else To Say But Fuck You
  • The Language Of Deceit
  • Local Elections Part 2 - Fraud And Deceit In Birmingham
  • Local Elections - Every Vote Was A Vote For Racism
  • I Don't Care What Your Opinion Is. Give Me The Gun And A Single Round
  • Smells Really Nasty To Me
  • So Sick Of It All
  • There Is Nothing That A Muslim Or A Journalist Won't Do...
  • A Fisking! A Fisking!
  • Al-Reuters: Rabbits In The Headlights