Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fame At Last

In the past week or so I've been getting some referrals from some odd URLs, including quite a few from Hotmail accounts and even something that said 'Washington Post' on it. So, like the proverbial cat (and after the walk through the sun to deliver my daughter to Netball practice this morning possibly smelling slightly like it as well) I decided to indulge my curiosity.

Well, it appears I have (gulp) reached the hallowed pages of the MSM. Sort of, anyway. And, I strongly suspect, by accident because a reporter trawling Google with a Search Term something along the lines of 'Single Dad Blog' came up with this one. Considering the completely laudable but above all parenting oriented nature of all the other Blogs mentioned in the article, I have to consider this Blog somewhat out of place in such company.

You see, when I mention children on this Blog, its usually in context such as this. Or, this. Others are picking up the disgusting Leftist alliances with paedophile groups at the moment as well, as it happens. Interesting, isnt it, that the supposed morality of the Left never seems to extend to relatively obvious measures like anti-paedophile protests - no, protesting against Bush by exposing yourself to kids is much more the Left's thing.

Actually, our evil puppy-drowning BNP Member linked to above directs visitors to his site to a new non-party political anti-paedophilia venture which I shall happily endorse, even if they have a relaxed attitude to comments from those they are going after. Knowing your enemy is all very well, but I don't particularly wish to hear how one of these pieces of filth 'has never actually done anything wrong in my life' even if they are polite about saying it...

See, I do mention children-related matters a lot don't I really? So I suppose I belong in that Washington Post article after all. Just maybe not in quite the way the reporter would have intended...

5 Comments:

Blogger ba ba said...

And well done on the MSM link, heh. I reckon she knew what she was doing :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Dangerouslysubversivedad said...

No problem NIMBY - and I think that is definitely the right decision. Just watch yourselves with the research aspect - these guys may well throw some very nasty traps at you and try to get you busted.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Dangerouslysubversivedad said...

Actually moderation has been on for a while - a hangover from a really irritating moonbat who began leaving some quite nasty threats on here at one point. But if the pedos were to pick up on this Blog through Absolute Zero they'd most definitely get the same treatment.

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi DSD & acolytes.

It seems our Muslim friends have been very busy enriching our society (& their wallets):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5090870.stm

So, next time you fancy tooting some crack, just seek out your friendly local Muzzie dealer, he'll help you out. Oh, and don't blame him for making money out of the misery of others, it's the fault of those *institutionally racist* darned drug centres. Everyone knows those hand-wringing drug worker types are really closet Nazis...

Right, now sit down for this one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5092308.stm

BBC In Fairish Treatment For Migration Watch Shock Horror!

I temporarily stopped hating the BBC for the time it took to read that article.

When I get a mo', I'd like to address your crime post. I generally agree that the bullet is too quick for *convicted* paedophiles, but there's an important point I've got to pull you up on. Ditto, drugs and the reasons they exist (I've special insight into this one).

Great blog though,

TC.

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed a link. Apparently the Torygraph thinks you worthy of mention, too:

"I think I prefer the phoney dadblogs. A very angry American chap calls himself "DangerouslySubversiveDad" but never writes anything about fatherhood, apparently using the "dad" moniker to excuse his rabidly outspoken political views."


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/main.jhtml?xml=/education/2006/04/27/eddad27.xml&sSheet=/education/2006/04/27/ixteright.html

Angry Americans... To the MSM, is there any other sort?

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Gang Rape Of Palestinian Women? Of Course, Its the Jews Fault!
  • When The Truth Is A Casualty
  • Snigger Snigger Snigger
  • Kinky Goings On In Blue-Rinse Land
  • Asian Men Predisposed To Rape - BNP. Oops, No It Wasn't, It Was The New Black Party
  • Well Done Everyone. The Paedophiles Can Just Keep On Going
  • I Wish All These People Had Been Aborted
  • The PC PCs Make A Grand Decision
  • Media Invesigation Uncovers Secret Cartoon Conspiracy
  • Have I Got News For You
  • This Could Be Baghdad, Or Anywhere, Hollywood Or Home
  • They Aren't Peace Protesters To Me
  • No Dogs, Cartoonists Or Rightwingers Please
  • Invasion Of The Grey Criminals
  • I Can't Think Of Anything Else To Say But Fuck You
  • The Language Of Deceit
  • Local Elections Part 2 - Fraud And Deceit In Birmingham
  • Local Elections - Every Vote Was A Vote For Racism
  • I Don't Care What Your Opinion Is. Give Me The Gun And A Single Round
  • Smells Really Nasty To Me
  • So Sick Of It All
  • There Is Nothing That A Muslim Or A Journalist Won't Do...
  • A Fisking! A Fisking!
  • Al-Reuters: Rabbits In The Headlights