Thursday, September 14, 2006

We're Not Good Enough To Deserve The Left

Apparently.

So says our '9/11 protester', informing us that:

"I’m absolutely sure that there were good people that died in the towers, and not all evil hateful monsters like those there yesterday pretending to mourn. I dedicate my protest to any good person that died in the buildings, but it’s sad to say, those people I encountered yesterday in mass, are not worth protesting for. Next time they’re government kills them, I might just stay home and be quiet."

That'd be nice. And when you're next lecturing us about our racism in targeting people of Middle Eastern appearance with bushy beards and big coats you could slip a suicide bomb under, just remember these immortal words:

"Some Jew looking dude in a suit came up to me and asked “where are you from?” I said “PA”, and he said “you should go back to PA, asshole” and walked away. It took me by suprise, and I started laughing, I thought about saying “you should go back to Israel.”

'Some Jew-lookin dude' ?!?!?

Little Green Footballs has reprinted the whole thing, complete with casual anti-semitism, bad grammar and cognitive dissonance. Read it all, then decide whether laughing or crying is a better option.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry OT i have tom's email: email me at alisonfi@fmail.co.uk

2:30 PM  
Blogger Dangerouslysubversivedad said...

Thanks hun, will do.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had business in downtown manhattan this 9/11; I happened to walk by the world trade center site about noon, after the ceremonies were over. Let me tell you, the place was INFESTED with hundreds of moonbat protestors...wearing shirts bearing slogans such as "Tell the truth about 9/11" and "Bush destroyed the towers".

At first I was offended, but then I became amused. It just struck me how amazing the human species is, that we can see reality right in front of our eyes, and have an indisputable mountains of evidence, and still choose to reject it based upon whimiscal political leanings and crackpot theories.

Some people wonder how religious cults are created and grow. I no longer wonder.

God help us all; 1/3 of Americans think our own goverment played a role in 9/11, yet our news media runs expose after expose on the 15 white supremicists still hididng in the mountains of Wyoming.

Im sure the moonbattery is equally as virulent over on your side of the pond....

1:41 AM  
Blogger Dangerouslysubversivedad said...

There are white supremacists hiding in the hills of Wyoming? What are they doing there exactly? Hiding from non-existent mobs of vengeful Jews or something?!?!?

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Gang Rape Of Palestinian Women? Of Course, Its the Jews Fault!
  • When The Truth Is A Casualty
  • Snigger Snigger Snigger
  • Kinky Goings On In Blue-Rinse Land
  • Asian Men Predisposed To Rape - BNP. Oops, No It Wasn't, It Was The New Black Party
  • Well Done Everyone. The Paedophiles Can Just Keep On Going
  • I Wish All These People Had Been Aborted
  • The PC PCs Make A Grand Decision
  • Media Invesigation Uncovers Secret Cartoon Conspiracy
  • Have I Got News For You
  • This Could Be Baghdad, Or Anywhere, Hollywood Or Home
  • They Aren't Peace Protesters To Me
  • No Dogs, Cartoonists Or Rightwingers Please
  • Invasion Of The Grey Criminals
  • I Can't Think Of Anything Else To Say But Fuck You
  • The Language Of Deceit
  • Local Elections Part 2 - Fraud And Deceit In Birmingham
  • Local Elections - Every Vote Was A Vote For Racism
  • I Don't Care What Your Opinion Is. Give Me The Gun And A Single Round
  • Smells Really Nasty To Me
  • So Sick Of It All
  • There Is Nothing That A Muslim Or A Journalist Won't Do...
  • A Fisking! A Fisking!
  • Al-Reuters: Rabbits In The Headlights