Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Karate Kid XXVIII

My newest link to Silent Running has produced something quite surprising and for once I am pleased to report something positive amidst the doom and gloom. I've run into an old buddy, well, actually mentor in fact. See Murray, the cheeky chappy who's tagline on Silent Running is the subtly worded 'If you are offended by strong Right-Wing views and bad language, you should probably fuck off now and go hug a tree', is if I remember rightly head of the 'Academy' here. I wasnt always mad keen on the game itself, but I always had a LOT of fun with the guys and gals who play it, and as the instructor who taught me how to play Murray was one of the funniest. Its international mix of players is possibly one of the reasons for the Silent Running banner as well now I come to think of it...

As the inventor of the Crusader Piglet this freakin Kiwi genius has now produced a range of Crusader Pig merchandise for all ages. My significant other is trying to persuade me to treat her to possibly the most un-PC thong this millenium...

I feel like the Karate Kid has just bumped into Mr Miyagi again, and the old boy can still kick arse...

(UPDATE: So this is the Risawn whom Murray at Silent Running is selling merchandise etc to raise money for a holiday for. She looks like the kind of girl my mother always warned me about and tha I consequently made a beeline for...plus she's got a wicked, erm, lets call it NOT LIBERAL sense of humour too...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dangerouslysubversivedad said...

Hehe, I still remember you taunting me one Christmas with a picture of your significant other in soft focus and the caption 'while your being rained on in England, I am enjoying the beach and this in a bikini'. Bastard.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Ted Seay said...

DSD: Risawn rocks...and we her minions are legion.

;)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Gang Rape Of Palestinian Women? Of Course, Its the Jews Fault!
  • When The Truth Is A Casualty
  • Snigger Snigger Snigger
  • Kinky Goings On In Blue-Rinse Land
  • Asian Men Predisposed To Rape - BNP. Oops, No It Wasn't, It Was The New Black Party
  • Well Done Everyone. The Paedophiles Can Just Keep On Going
  • I Wish All These People Had Been Aborted
  • The PC PCs Make A Grand Decision
  • Media Invesigation Uncovers Secret Cartoon Conspiracy
  • Have I Got News For You
  • This Could Be Baghdad, Or Anywhere, Hollywood Or Home
  • They Aren't Peace Protesters To Me
  • No Dogs, Cartoonists Or Rightwingers Please
  • Invasion Of The Grey Criminals
  • I Can't Think Of Anything Else To Say But Fuck You
  • The Language Of Deceit
  • Local Elections Part 2 - Fraud And Deceit In Birmingham
  • Local Elections - Every Vote Was A Vote For Racism
  • I Don't Care What Your Opinion Is. Give Me The Gun And A Single Round
  • Smells Really Nasty To Me
  • So Sick Of It All
  • There Is Nothing That A Muslim Or A Journalist Won't Do...
  • A Fisking! A Fisking!
  • Al-Reuters: Rabbits In The Headlights