Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sick Sick Sick Sick Bastards


And I was just starting to finally warm to our fellow EU serfs across the water. That anti-Eu Constitution vote thing, the headscarf ban, actually daring to deport or ban the odd terrorist. However 'terror' chic (http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/008432.php) has just set them right back again. The poor lambs. Now I can go back to the nice warm bundle of francophobic prejudice which comforts me so on cold nights.

This, as I seem to be saying to more and more people at the moment who really dont believe me about the Piglet thing, the icecream thing, the George Cross thing, is not a joke. This is serious. Feel free to explain to the manafacturers at contact@anticon.fr how warm and fuzzy this makes you feel towards them.

Note to anyone wishing to sell this stuff in my neck of the woods:

I. WILL. BURN. YOUR. STORE. TO THE GROUND. YOU BASTARDS.

Note to anyone WEARING this stuff (particularly if you are one of the chavs who infest my estate):

I. WILL. BURN. YOU. TO THE GROUND. YOU BASTARDS.

Actually in the latter case not that much excuse is needed, but this means I can claim Pyromaniacal Islamophobic Clothing Disorder in court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Gang Rape Of Palestinian Women? Of Course, Its the Jews Fault!
  • When The Truth Is A Casualty
  • Snigger Snigger Snigger
  • Kinky Goings On In Blue-Rinse Land
  • Asian Men Predisposed To Rape - BNP. Oops, No It Wasn't, It Was The New Black Party
  • Well Done Everyone. The Paedophiles Can Just Keep On Going
  • I Wish All These People Had Been Aborted
  • The PC PCs Make A Grand Decision
  • Media Invesigation Uncovers Secret Cartoon Conspiracy
  • Have I Got News For You
  • This Could Be Baghdad, Or Anywhere, Hollywood Or Home
  • They Aren't Peace Protesters To Me
  • No Dogs, Cartoonists Or Rightwingers Please
  • Invasion Of The Grey Criminals
  • I Can't Think Of Anything Else To Say But Fuck You
  • The Language Of Deceit
  • Local Elections Part 2 - Fraud And Deceit In Birmingham
  • Local Elections - Every Vote Was A Vote For Racism
  • I Don't Care What Your Opinion Is. Give Me The Gun And A Single Round
  • Smells Really Nasty To Me
  • So Sick Of It All
  • There Is Nothing That A Muslim Or A Journalist Won't Do...
  • A Fisking! A Fisking!
  • Al-Reuters: Rabbits In The Headlights